Properties of the material:
- Textile: 100% polyester
- quick dry interlock fabric 125gms
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Absorbs moisture quickly
- Short drying time
- Washable at 30°C
- Regular fit
- UV protection
- Side seams
How do i Measure?
- Wash uniform inside out to aid in damage prevention from other items in load
- Wash colored and white garments separately
- Use cold/warm water
- Use a mild soap or detergent
- Remove garments from washer promptly
- Hang dry on wooden or plastic hangers (strongly recommended)
- If machine dried, set for AIR or Low heat ONLY
- Remove promptly when cycle is completed
- DO NOT use metal hangers, they may leave rust marks
- DO NOT wash in hot water
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT over load washer/dryer
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or a bleach substitute
- DO NOT use a fabric softener, i.e. Downy, Woolite, on MXS Moisture – Management Garments – it reduces wicking properties
- Dry uniforms completely before storing
- Store in a dry, cool area
After you place your order you will receive your invoice. Once you order is paid, your shirt will move to production.
Production for the shirts takes approximately 2 weeks. All shirts are shipped from our Dutch location through PostnL or DHL.
natural colors of designs may vary slightly from the pictures which will be displayed in the monitor, because the resolution of the monitor.