Facemask Odin Men Black
€4,95 inc. Tax
We consider masks to be a hygiene product that cannot be returned.
Because we don’t accept returns on masks,
so you can be sure that the mask you are getting has never been worn by anyone before.
Properties of the material:
3 layers of different fabric with variable density.
quick dry eyelet mesh fabric 140gms
- Absorbs moisture quickly
- Short drying time
- Washable at 30°C
- Non medical facemask
- Confortable to wear
How do i Measure?
|What do you measure||How do you measure|
Measured from left to right on its widest point
Measured from top to bottom in the middle of the mask
- Wash uniform inside out to aid in damage prevention from other items in load
- Wash colored and white garments separately
- Use cold/warm water
- Use a mild soap or detergent
- Remove garments from washer promptly
- Hang dry on wooden or plastic hangers (strongly recommended)
- If machine dried, set for AIR or Low heat ONLY
- Remove promptly when cycle is completed
- DO NOT use metal hangers, they may leave rust marks
- DO NOT wash in hot water
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT over load washer/dryer
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or a bleach substitute
- DO NOT use a fabric softener, i.e. Downy, Woolite, on MXS Moisture – Management Garments – it reduces wicking properties
- Dry uniforms completely before storing
- Store in a dry, cool area
After you place your order you will receive your invoice. Once you order is paid, your shirt will move to printing. Production for the shirts takes 3-4 weeks. All shirts are shipped from our Dutch location through PostnL or DHL.
natural colors of designs may vary slightly from the pictures which will be displayed in the monitor, because the resolution of the monitor.