Custom Designed Compression Sleeve
€14,95 inc. Tax
Create your unique design, This wil not be sold in the shop.
Step 1: add the product to your cart
Step 2: carefully fill in the form below and click on Submit Form
Step 3: go to your shopping cart and finish the order
Step 4: The designer will contact you within 48 hours
Step 5: The designer makes a preview as discussed
Step 6: After approval of the preview, we switch to production
Step 7: Your compression sleeve is ready within 4-6 weeks and will be sent to you
Custom Designed Compression Sleeve for € 19,95, including:
- making a design and 2 extra adjustments
- artwork virtual for approval
- any size and any logos (must be in industry compliance), name additions
- production time of 4-6 weeks after artwork approval
- Additional compression sleeves (for teams) can be purchased for as little as € 14,95 each. Changes in logos from the original design will also incur extra charge of € 5,-.
(WE WILL NOT REPRODUCE ANY TRADEMARKED OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE OWNER OF THAT MATERIAL)
Odin Sportswear.com allows you to create a fully customizable compression sleeve. Every inch on our sleeve can be customized anyway you want! There is a 4-6 week turnaround for a custom compression sleeve. We use only the highest quality fabrics and materials for every sleeve.
Empower your team or organization with our professionally-made compression sleeves.
Bring your design to life!
- Every design is possible
- Fast delivery
- Right price quality ratio
- Best materials
- Always to be ordered
Please note, this product has no right of return, it is made especially for you, explains also the longer delivery time.
Products are produced to order, hand-sewn and of highest quality
Properties of the material:
- Elastic and very flexible
- Can be stretched 4 to 7 times its own length
- Easily springs back to its original shape
- Very resistant to aging and mildew
- Durable and strong
- Always mixed with other fibers
- Easy to dye
- Resistant to lint and wear
- Moisture wicking
- Washable at 30°C
How do i Measure?
|What do you measure||How do you measure|
Measured round size of your wrist
Measured round size of your bicep
Start at bicep and measure down elbow to wrist
- Wash uniform inside out to aid in damage prevention from other items in load
- Wash colored and white garments separately
- Use cold/warm water
- Use a mild soap or detergent
- Remove garments from washer promptly
- Hang dry on wooden or plastic hangers (strongly recommended)
- If machine dried, set for AIR or Low heat ONLY
- Remove promptly when cycle is completed
- DO NOT use metal hangers, they may leave rust marks
- DO NOT wash in hot water
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT over load washer/dryer
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or a bleach substitute
- DO NOT use a fabric softener, i.e. Downy, Woolite, on MXS Moisture – Management Garments – it reduces wicking properties
- Dry our products completely before storing
- Store in a dry, cool area
After you place your order you will receive your invoice. Once you order is paid, your Compression Sleeve will move to printing. Production for the compression sleeve takes 4-6 weeks. All sleeves are shipped from our Dutch location through PostnL or DHL.
natural colors of designs may vary slightly from the pictures which will be displayed in the monitor, because the resolution of the monitor.