Production time: 3-6 weeks, Shipping time look here
Custom Designed Polo/Jersey (buttons or zipper)
€59,95 inc. Tax
Create your unique design, This wil not be sold in the shop.
Step 1: add the product to your cart
Step 2: carefully fill in the form below and click on Submit Form
Step 3: go to your shopping cart and finish the order
Step 4: The designer will contact you within 48 hours
Step 5: The designer makes a preview as discussed
Step 6: After approval of the preview, we switch to production
Step 7: Your polo/jersey is ready within 4-6 weeks and will be sent to you
Custom Designed Polo/Jersey for € 59,95, including:
- making a design and 2 extra adjustments
- artwork virtual for approval
- any size and any logos (must be in industry compliance), name additions
- production time of 4-6 weeks after artwork approval
- Additional Polo/Jersey (for teams) can be purchased for as little as € 44,95 each. Changes in logos from the original design will also incur extra charge of € 5,-.
(WE WILL NOT REPRODUCE ANY TRADEMARKED OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE OWNER OF THAT MATERIAL)
Odin Sportswear.com allows you to create a fully customizable Polo/Jersey. Every inch on our Polo/Jersey can be customized anyway you want! There is a 4-6 week turnaround for a custom Polo/Jersey. We use only the highest quality fabrics and materials for every Polo/Jersey.
Empower your team or organization with our professionally-made Polo/Jersey.
Bring your design to life!
- Every design is possible
- Fast delivery
- Right price quality ratio
- Best materials
- Always to be ordered
Please note, this product has no right of return, it is made especially for you, explains also the longer delivery time.
Products are produced to order, hand-sewn and of highest quality
Properties of the material:
- Textile: 100% polyester
- quick dry eyelet mesh fabric 140gms
- Absorbs moisture quickly
- Short drying time
- Washable at 30°C
- Regular fit
- UV protection
- Side seams
- Set-in sleeve design with 3 button placket
- Self-coloured buttons
- Twin needle stitching detail
How do i Measure?
|What do you measure||How do you measure|
Body Length (L)
Measured using back of shirt from highest point of shoulder to the bottom hem.
Measured across the chest 2,54cm (1 inch) below the armpit when laid flat.
- Wash uniform inside out to aid in damage prevention from other items in load
- Wash colored and white garments separately
- Use cold/warm water
- Use a mild soap or detergent
- Remove garments from washer promptly
- Hang dry on wooden or plastic hangers (strongly recommended)
- If machine dried, set for AIR or Low heat ONLY
- Remove promptly when cycle is completed
- DO NOT use metal hangers, they may leave rust marks
- DO NOT wash in hot water
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT over load washer/dryer
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or a bleach substitute
- DO NOT use a fabric softener, i.e. Downy, Woolite, on MXS Moisture – Management Garments – it reduces wicking properties
- Dry our products completely before storing
- Store in a dry, cool area
After you place your order you will receive your invoice. Once you order is paid, your shirt will move to printing.
Production for the shirts takes 4-6 weeks. All shirts are shipped from our Dutch location through PostnL or DHL.
natural colors of designs may vary slightly from the pictures which will be displayed in the monitor, because the resolution of the monitor.